Dear $SRP Holders, so we’ve just passed our first Starpad voting event.
In this voting event, we voted together to adjust the allocation ratio between guaranteed allocation and FCFS when participating in SPO. Specifically, we have the following options:
- Option 1: 20% Guaranteed Allocation – 80% FCFS
- Option 2: 30% Guaranteed Allocation – 70% FCFS
- Option 3: 40% Guaranteed Allocation – 60% FCFS
- Option 4: 50% Guaranteed Allocation – 50% FCFS
The event is held to vote within 24 hours starting at 14:00 UTC on December 13, 2021 and ending at 14:00 UTC on December 14, 2021.
In this event we received 574 votes, of which:
- Option 1: received 176 votes, accounting for 30.66%
- Option 2: received 0 votes, account for 0%
- Option 3: received 02 votes, accounting for 0.35%
- Option 4: received 396 votes, accounting for 68.99%
Therefore, based on the voting result, we will choose the option with the most votes, the option selected for adjustment is Option 4: 50% Guaranteed Allocation – 50% FCFS.
This adjustment plan will officially take effect. SPO events that took place after this voting will be applied according to the latest ratio that has been won.
Those who participated in voting for Option 4 will equally share the reward of 3000 $ SRP, this token will be transferred directly to the corresponding voting addresses within 7 working days from the end of voting.
Starpunk is the all-in-one, decentralized incubator, cloud solutions provider, and launch ecosystem for NFT Gaming startups. We empower game developers, token buyers, and players to build a blockchain-based economy, accelerate the introduction of new NFT Games into the market through our Game Launchpad, and allow projects incubated by Starpunk to launch their own white-labelled NFT Marketplace.
Starpunk’s Official Social media